Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ruby's first shoot



I was desperately trying to distract Ruby from all the people standing around us so that she wouldn't fidget too much. She was amazingly quite co-operative (probably coz she was all hot and bothered). The one moment I wasn't holding her, she ran under a tree lol

It was another one of those burning hot days (I mean check out the towel on the girl's head on left ;) where you feel so uncomfortable yet thankful it's THAT hot coz clear blue skies would make a nicer, more lifestyle driven shot!

2 comments:

AA said...

Saw you walking your two dogs yesterday over at the lake. My son said...Ayah look! Your favourite dog. If we could own a dog, it will be 'that' dog.

Jojo Struys said...

Hey, you should've stopped to meet them. I could've introduced you. They're really friendly :)

Jojo's Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I find blogging quite therapeutic. It gives me a chance to express my thoughts. I'm currently a TV host living in KL and the mother of 3 confused looking pugs! ;) If u have the time, my modelling shots, tap dancing clips, full biography and TV trailers are all on www.jojostruys.com :-)

    Follow Jojo Struys' Thoughts