Thursday, February 12, 2009

Diamonds?

I was modelling for this jewellery show and I thought I would ask how much my ring was. It was an unusual yellow diamond but still?? The lady dressing me up says calmly "uhm...about RM3 million" I ask her again "3 million???" And she nods as if I'm dense or something but honestly, I couldn't believe how expensive the ring was. I imagined an entire house on my finger. Actually, you could buy several and still have change. All for this sparkly little diamond. Quite incredible.



I asked Elaine if I should just disappear to the bathroom and not come back. You know, just make a run for it and we burst out laughing. Of course, I'd never do such a thing but I was cracking up just thinking about it!



On a more serious note, the romantic thing about a diamond is that it's one of the hardest substances on earth. An unbreakable thing which is meant to represent a strong and lasting relationship. Having said that, they're d**n expensive hehe so if you're thinking of a Valentine's gift, just bear in mind its not what you spend that matters. It's the thought that counts! and some of the best things (like a beautiful sunset) are free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But a diamond is sposed to be forever wan! You girls look really sexy :)

Yatz said...

hahaha a beautiful sunset..good one..but have to get up damn early..Broga Hill~!!!

Jojo's Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I find blogging quite therapeutic. It gives me a chance to express my thoughts. I'm currently a TV host living in KL and the mother of 3 confused looking pugs! ;) If u have the time, my modelling shots, tap dancing clips, full biography and TV trailers are all on www.jojostruys.com :-)

    Follow Jojo Struys' Thoughts