Saturday, February 21, 2009

What would you hold on to?


I had no idea that a few of the world's top rock climbers actually came to the Lost World of Tambun of their own accord. There wasn't even a path for it but they created one for themselves. Then again, just looking at it, I can see why. It looked impossible! Uhm, and why were we stopping??




Jehan was trying look for the first foothold but I was trying to persuade the crew to stick to the plan. "Guys, we were supposed to go cave climbing, remember? Let's not get distracted". We were losing light anyway but truth be told (I can say this now because we're back), I was terrified of this jagged vertical rockface. I would gladly have gotten BEHIND the camera if they wanted to film this ;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks really tough. U guys are brave man!

Jojo's Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I find blogging quite therapeutic. It gives me a chance to express my thoughts. I'm currently a TV host living in KL and the mother of 3 confused looking pugs! ;) If u have the time, my modelling shots, tap dancing clips, full biography and TV trailers are all on www.jojostruys.com :-)

    Follow Jojo Struys' Thoughts