Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Your names please?


I requested for "Jojo" to be painted on my fan since I don't have a Chinese name but apparently "Jojo" doesn't quite exist so what you see on my fan is the sound closest to it which must be what my Popo calls me (chu chu?) I'm guessing. Whatever it is, I was really pleased with my personalised red fan. Stephanie actually has a Chinese name which is Chai Mei Ling (I had no idea about this though I've known her for years) so she got that painted on to her fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SExy mamas :)

Jojo's Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I find blogging quite therapeutic. It gives me a chance to express my thoughts. I'm currently a TV host living in KL and the mother of 3 confused looking pugs! ;) If u have the time, my modelling shots, tap dancing clips, full biography and TV trailers are all on www.jojostruys.com :-)

    Follow Jojo Struys' Thoughts