Monday, February 9, 2009

Sing like a bird

When I ran into Noryn Aziz, I was telling her that I really admire people who can sing. I absolutely love dancing but singing is something I enjoy doing if no one is listening except my dogs. They don't seem to judge whenever I go out of tune ;)

It is good to find an activity which allows you to express yourself. There's something liberating about letting your hair down whether it's on a dance floor, writing your thoughts down (like I am right now) or singing in a shower.

We often have so many suppressed thoughts, desires or angst which have nowhere to go, no outlet. You could hit the gym, listen to music or lose yourself in an artistic endeavour. Just find something that helps you find your release. Oh, and I know it's easier said than done but it also helps to not take ourselves so seriously. This is what I learn from being around my non judgemental pugs. It's okay to be really silly ;)

No comments:

Jojo's Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I find blogging quite therapeutic. It gives me a chance to express my thoughts. I'm currently a TV host living in KL and the mother of 3 confused looking pugs! ;) If u have the time, my modelling shots, tap dancing clips, full biography and TV trailers are all on www.jojostruys.com :-)

    Follow Jojo Struys' Thoughts